Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FailScape is proud to welcome you to our great forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raymistero1's mod application yoe!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bboy nothin

Raymistero1's mod application yoe! Empty
PostSubject: Raymistero1's mod application yoe!   Raymistero1's mod application yoe! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi this is raymistero1 from bountyscapepkz, i dont wanna waste anyones time so ima make this short and fast, i want to apply for a mod spot on failscape. the reason why i came over here is because bspkz SUCKED. They just copyed your guys idea's and bited your scripts. anywhoo ive been a mod/admin before on other servers, closed down cause of jagex affairs though. The reason I want to be a mod on this server is because i want to make it THE yes THE best server every existed, i want to make it so that when people see failsccape on xtremetop100 or ultimatetop200 they would say dam. i remember that server, that was was a amazing server. so yes i wanna become your mod or admin to help you guys with duping problems, hacking nubs and our competition.
Back to top Go down
Z7

PostSubject: 1 2 WARP WARP =D   Raymistero1's mod application yoe! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:50 am

I Agree
Erm , i dont really like your app sorry :s...
Back to top Go down
http://failscape.net
Bboy nothin

PostSubject: Re: Raymistero1's mod application yoe!   Raymistero1's mod application yoe! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

lol people been telling me that silentx copyed this server. that the admin from over there just stole their codes and didnt even change anything and just made it there own server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raymistero1's mod application yoe!   Raymistero1's mod application yoe! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raymistero1's mod application yoe!
Page 1 of 1