Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FailScape is proud to welcome you to our great forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
e4

And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server. Empty
PostSubject: And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.   And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:38 pm

He has about 7 Admins and 1 mod. And 2-3 of the admins only played the server for a day or two and didn't even help with anything.

It's bad when you have half of runescapes admin count and .0000000001% of their players.

No offense to Trojan, but he is only giving people admin that are his friends. I saw him give 2 random kids it today, when in my own eyes i see other people that would be much better off with it.. And also, half of the admins are hardly ever on, they only get on to play for a minute and even then they just pk or tele around trying to get more items. Half of them don't even help Trojan do anything. Nine is the most helpful person that Trojan has on this server and Nine also helps with many other servers, and the current admins don't do half of what nine does in/out of game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.   And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:48 pm

They paid for it
And dont cant do anything i limited the powers of admin
just catch them do something wrong
they'll be demoted
Back to top Go down
http://pkscape.yours.tv
I Strength U

I Strength U

PostSubject: Re: And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.   And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:33 pm

How do you know what the other admins are doing? Error Name and I have helped Trojan out with tons of things. Don't start shouting things on the forum without knowing even half the story. "Trojan is starting to ruin the server"? All he is doing is hiring proper staff who understand what their job is. You got demoted so I guess you don't.
Back to top Go down
error name

PostSubject: Re: And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.   And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:46 pm

I Strength U wrote:
How do you know what the other admins are doing? Error Name and I have helped Trojan out with tons of things. Don't start shouting things on the forum without knowing even half the story. "Trojan is starting to ruin the server"? All he is doing is hiring proper staff who understand what their job is. You got demoted so I guess you don't.

yep we did more then who then to on this server so... i think we earn itn?
Back to top Go down
zerk pure

PostSubject: Re: And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.   And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:00 am

i did my part for the server and i got nothing. Stop whining about whos admin and whos not, they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.   And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server. Empty

Back to top Go down

And already Trojan is starting to ruin the server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FailScape :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: