Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FailScape is proud to welcome you to our great forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.

Go down 
+3
Admin
Z7
e4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
e4

Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. Empty
PostSubject: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm

First off, I beleive you should fix Dclaws. They should only be a donator item though along with the anchor.

Second, i beleive you should add more bosses perhaps. You should keep the pk rewards system but maybe add things like a semi difficult Jad to beat as an alternative?

Third, i beleive you should fix the Lunar teleports, it would make somethings just a little easier.

Fourth, i don't think all admins should be able to copy, mabe just the co-owners because if you piss off one admin, there goes the servers economy and probably some of the players as well.

Fifth, i beleive you should find someone to help you code. I know many people who often quit hosting their server because it simply becomes tedious to do all of the work themselves.

Sixth, i think you should cut back on the staff. It seems to me you're merely putting people in positions based on how you knew them from before. I beleive the following people will actually be good staff; Legend, Buttsex pl0x, 0ff, Nine(if he decides to keep playing this server), and i can't really remember the other staff tbh.

Seven, i think spamming other servers is the dumbest thing you could do. It's mostly all nooby servers that don't know what they're doing that do that. We need to actually post things on rune locus and what not. If you want to have a good server, you have to look legit.

Eight, NEVER let anyone donate for staff. It mostly ends with negative effects, and if they really cared about the server they would donate in the first place, then try to earn their staff postion.

Finally, these are just some of my views on what could potentially make this a great, long lasting server. Feel free to criticize or add on to my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Z7

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:22 pm

I like yur ideas =d!

Smarty ass Very Happy<3
Back to top Go down
http://failscape.net
e4

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:28 pm

AMG i forgot to put Z7 in my list of good admins/mods!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:48 pm

See where your coming from
but people cant donate for staff
True im looking for a coder and a host atm
Dclaws are to overpowered and if you want them you will need to download a new client again!
I was thinking on adding jads and other bosses but this is a pking server but i see you want it i will
The lunar teleports i can not fix that as its server and client sided maybe when i find a coder they can help
Also i just made it so only owners+ can copy
And anchor works so does its spec
Back to top Go down
http://pkscape.yours.tv
Nine

Nine

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:01 am

E4 for moderator. Rawr.

I believe all of these ideas are legit. You have the right mind and tools to help run a server. If I were you, I'd find out how to code and make my own server. Lol.

And guys, DO NOT GO TO http://failscape.net! The previous guy who made it for Chris actually made it very viral. I advise you not to go there unless you plan to watch a very disturbing video.
Back to top Go down
http://fatal-legends.tk
Yarwin

Yarwin

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Admin wrote:
See where your coming from
but people cant donate for staff
True im looking for a coder and a host atm
Dclaws are to overpowered and if you want them you will need to download a new client again!
I was thinking on adding jads and other bosses but this is a pking server but i see you want it i will
The lunar teleports i can not fix that as its server and client sided maybe when i find a coder they can help
Also i just made it so only owners+ can copy
And anchor works so does its spec

If you are still looking for a coder.. I have a quite experience with Java, I made my own client and I've runned a nice server with a VPS.

So if you're still looking for one, I'd like to write Java for you. :]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Yarwin You Sound Professional Lol
Pm Me modtrojan@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://pkscape.yours.tv
hismother

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:01 pm

e4! you forgat about mlndfreak Shocked
Back to top Go down
yodo

yodo

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Yeas those are great ideas!
They need Also vote rewards i gues What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.   Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of the things i beleive you should improve/add.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FailScape :: Community :: Server Improvements-
Jump to: