Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FailScape is proud to welcome you to our great forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nine

Nine

A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position! Empty
PostSubject: A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!   A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Yeah, this server is sucking so badly because of the people who choose to do 1-2 sentance staff applications. Mostly saying, "Give mod plz i can help serv sooo much!"

I'm usually a stickler for good grammar, as you can see, and will see in my following posts. I believe this is post number two, so I'm defenitely planning to help out more than I'm needed. Good grammar isn't only for those who wish to use it, but for those who want a GOOD STAFF APPLICATION; one that can possibly be accepted, and unignored by the owner and co-owner, or even regular staff members.

Do you people realize what a staff position is about at all, though? It's about helping people, not a collection of pretty pixels in front of your in-game name. It doesn't mean ANYTHING AT ALL if all you do with it is sit around bragging about it. Actually play the server, and enjoy it before you choose to beg or apply for a staff position.

Here are some tips for making a good staff application:

~State your in-game name, your real name, your experience playing RSPS, experience as a staff member (if you have any,) and your age.

~Play one to two weeks before posting an application.

~Do not, emphasis on "not," beg for a staff application, or beg for a staff member to post on your application. This is essential in your staff member application, because you don't want to be marked as a beggar, do you?

~The crown isn't the thing that makes you helpful towards the server; it's the reward you get for doing what you've done for it!

~Make sure to NEVER lie about anything on your application. The owner will find out, and you won't ever get a staff position.

~Help out the staff members WITHOUT expecting a reward. This makes you appear professional and helpful towards the server.

~Never suck up to staff members, and don't even think about flaming moderators, administrators, or even players. If you do this, you are less likely to ever be heard as a positive addition to the server.

~Get noticed! Help the server in numorous ways. Advertise, help players in-game, be nice! The more players that want you as a staff member, the better.

~If you ever think it'd help to make a brief application, it doesn't. Make a very long, neat, proofed, and logical application. You do not want to say, "I played 200 private servers , I been a mod on 50!" That isn't logical, neat, or proofed.

This will defenitely help you with your future staff applications, Trojan, & Marcus, I will be expecting 20x better applications heading your way
Back to top Go down
http://fatal-legends.tk
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!   A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Thumbs up dude. Bravoh. <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!   A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
http://pkscape.yours.tv
Z7

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!   A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:44 am

Well isn't jamie just smart . Razz
Back to top Go down
http://failscape.net
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!   A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:54 am

I think these are really good statements and are full of facts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.failscape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!   A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Guide to Getting you a Staff Position!
Page 1 of 1