Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Vote Now
www.failscapevote.tk
You Must Download NEW Client To Play!
FailScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FailScape is proud to welcome you to our great forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

schyler to be mod!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schyler

schyler to be mod! Empty
PostSubject: schyler to be mod!   schyler to be mod! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 am

Why I should become moderator:

Well I have been with the server for a year now ; I know all of the commands, and when new players come searching for help I will help them even if they are being rude to others or myself. Lots of players also know who I am and if they need any help they will either send me a pm or come and find me. Anyone who sends me a pm will receive a reply though it may not be immediately.

Ways I have helped players:

I know what its like being scammed and it's not the best thing so i like to help players in making sure they get their items back and get back into the game .
I am almost always being ask the prices of items and i usually always have a reply! I have helped people transfer over 15t to their account and have earn't their respect.

About me: I am 14 years old, and am in the 9th grade
I have become very wealthy throughout my time with Yanillescape.
I LOVE to help other players.
I am usually on failscape for more than 18 hours a day during weekends and as soon as i get home from school i am on until 11:30 pm at night.

Why me: Alot of players have been asking me if i have aplyed to become a mod on Yanillescape and have also told me i should. I know most of them wont or does not do what they have or will claim. I think I could have many players agree that whenever I am asked a question I help them,or do the best of my abilities to meet their needs. I help every player who asks me or asks in yell. I didn't always want to become a moderator, but I remember the first day I played Yanille four players helped me. I always play by the rules!

What will I do: I will do what i do everyday on Yanillescape! Just because i will have a crown beside my name, it dosnt mean i wont merch or level up my skills . But, if I become a moderator I could do everything I have already doneI never thought I was fit for the job, but I am positive now, that I am ready and will do the best job possible. I have many GREAT! friends and Love this game!

Contact Infomation: My Msn email is Chuckboy22@hot....
and my skype name is BjP6.
My in game name is schyler

Please vote in the comments section and give me a thumbs up or a vote out of 0%-100%. Thank you for reading my application.
yours sinserly
schyler
Back to top Go down

schyler to be mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FailScape :: StaffZone :: Application [Staff]-
Jump to: